- 26th July 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
The course aims to provide an overview of the requirements for implementing 5S in the workplace.
All those involved in housekeeping, visual management, BIT, improving flow and lean techniques.
- To enable the delegates to return to the workplace and implement a 5S activity/ project
- To set up a pilot area in the workplace
- To drive continuous improvement in 5S standards
- To carry out a 5S audit
- To communicate the workplace standard to others
- Understand the requirements of each phase of implementing 5S
- Implement improved visual management
- Roll of 5S documentation to the area
- 5S Steps and 'Safety S'
- Visual management
- Benefit of 5S
- Red tag requirements
- 5S game
- Performing a 5S audit
- Creating a 5S audit plan
- Visual management and tools