- Day 1
6th May 2021
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Day 2
7th May 2021
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
To provide specific hands on training on how to write consistent, high quality tender responses for the public and private sectors.
Ideally suited to staff members new to tendering and bid writing, or for more experienced colleagues who are frustrated at not being as successful as they'd like and have a 'hit and miss' success rate when tendering. This course is ideally suited to people in Sales/Business Development or Contract Management roles who have a responsibility to win business in the public sector through tendering for contracts. Please note the course is not industry specific, and the methods explained and used for training apply to all aspects of successful bid writing in any industry.
The course will focus on key areas that enable successful tendering to take place. There will be a strong mix of discussions, group work and individual exercise to help delegates learn the essentials of being successful at bid writing and tendering. You will learn practical skills to make better decisions and produce very high-quality content and responses through this course
- Research - How to understand your target clients
- Developing a winning strategy for each bid
- Understanding the 'DNA' of your business to get it down on paper
- Telling the story you want to tell - What will they think of your business?
- Content Mapping - how to write answers using a structured method perfect for bid writing
- Managing the process - top tips on how to ensure each tender is well managed
- Edit and Review - practical tips on how to check, edit and improve each tender
- Playing the game - insider tips on how to navigate the processes to your benefit
- Danger signs - things to look for to avoid wasting your time on pointless tenders
Venue: Virtual Learning Via Zoom