- 16th August 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
To provide delegates with an understanding of the APQP process. To interpret the APQP process to meet both the organisations internal and customer needs in Product and Process Development.
Automotive businesses and those involved in new product or process implementation internal auditors.
- Understanding of the 5 phases of APQP]
- Review of key documentation requirements
- Managing Review/ Gateway Review Process
- Importance of Leadership and Team Roles
- Records Management
Delegates will use APQP in one of the following ways:
- To project manage the NPI process of a critical/ key component being supplied by a 3rd party
- To project manage an internal NPI process
- To project manage the Development Process of key tooling at a supplier or internally
- To manage a change to a product or process, internal or supplier