- 2nd June 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
The course aims to provide an overview of the Risk Management Process and what it provides an organisation.
All those involved in risk management, HSEQ management and internal auditors.
This course will help delegates overcome the complexity of risk management and see the underlying structure, roles and responsibilities of those involved in its management and improvement.
- Introduction to risk management
- Elements, principles and structure
- PDCA, SWOT, PESTLE
- Roles and responsibilities
- Requirements of the process
- Understand what risk is and why it needs to be managed
- How organisations record risks
- Understand the basic principles of risk management
- Enable you assess your own business risks