- 20th October 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
We all have an awareness of exceptional service because we are all customers. This course aims to enable delegates to appreciate fully the impact of exceptional customer service in creating loyal customers and methods that can be used for achieving this. This is an interactive course which utilises shared experiences and research.
The course is designed for those who deal directly with internal or external customers or manage the customer service process in your business.
- Appreciate the impact of good and bad customer service
- Have explored behaviours which lead to exceptional service
- Describe the importance of quality and standards
- Describe how to communicate and what skills are required to make this effective
- Handle complaints positively and overcome service failures
- Identify ways to provide your customers a positive experience!
- Service / Profit Model - Understanding the link with service excellence, loyalty and profit
- Examples of good and bad service - Behavioural Indicators
- Trivia quiz
- Self assessments
- Importance of body language and tone of voice
- Encouraged behaviours in the workplace
- Elements of effective communication
- Assertive v Aggressive communication
- Our personal impact
- Action planning