- 6th December 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for giving instructions, delivering on-the-job training or coaching to individuals or small groups.
During this course delegates will be introduced to the basic rules of good Instructional Techniques. We will also be discussing some of the pitfalls which should be avoided.
- How to provide effective on the job instructions to their staff
- How to develop work instructions
- How to overcome barriers to learning amongst their team members
- The difference between training, coaching and giving instructions
- The principles of how to give an effective instruction
- The different learning styles and how that affects the way that instructions should be delivered
- The differences between the training cycle and the learning cycle
- Different styles of instruction e.g. demonstrations and on the job training
- How to make a reliable and fair judgment
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of delivered instructions
- Basic presentation techniques