- 28th June 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing provides practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work. This course will engage and motivate your staff to get the message across the organisation.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at line managers, first line managers, supervisors & team leaders in any sector.
An organisation that is healthy is more likely to be more productive. It gains the benefit of a flexible, dynamic workforce that remains competitive in today's challenging climate. Both employers and employees will see the rewards of a healthy workforce.
Top 5 business benefits:
- Practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work
- Improved health and wellbeing awareness across the organisation
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-health and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
Why it works:
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Sections backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing certificate