6th July 2023
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
The aim of this Food Allergen course is to increase awareness and expand delegates knowledge of allergies and intolerances.
For everyone who prepares, serves or sells food in any type of business needs to:
- Be fully aware of the foods that may trigger an allergic reaction
- Know that precautions need to be taken to ensure that customers do not eat food that they are trying to avoid
Developing food allergen awareness is key to complying with the food information regulations 2014 and improving business. Customers need to be confident that the information provided is complete and correct and the food that is served or sold is safe to eat.
- The requirement to provide food information for consumers
- The importance of practical allergen management
- How to provide complete and correct allergen information to consumers