|The Academy Members (£375.00 (GBP)) is available to members only. On Sale|
* price does not include taxes
- 18th June 2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
HM Revenue and Customs require exporters to demonstrate documentary compliance, even if they choose to outsource the shipping function to agents or forwarders or delegate logistics to the buyer under ex-works terms or similar. Non compliance risks delay in the supply chain and the possibility of financial penalty.
The course is designed for those new to the problems of exporting and for those who have some understanding but need to refresh their knowledge. It is suitable for staff from both small and larger companies involved in shipping/dispatch, sales and customer service staff, finance and accounts staff, junior and senior management and trainees at all levels.
This course will examine all aspects of export documentation and will seek to establish best practice, emphasising the need for a clear and coherent audit trail for each shipment to ensure customs compliance.
- Sources of information on documentary requirements
- The documentation necessary for international consignments
- The essential information required
- The basis of origin
- The role of preference documents
- Transport documentation
- The requirement for a clear audit trail for each shipment
Venue: Virtual Learning Via Zoom