15th October 2020
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned experts, IOSH has created the new Fire Safety for Managers course.
The one-day course is designed to help managers and business owners take the lead in establishing an effective fire safety culture in their business. It uses applied learning, allowing small groups to work through relevant case studies to gain a full understanding of fire risks and how best to manage them.
This new course – designed from the ground up to meet essential needs – will provide the knowledge and tools your managers need to tackle fire safety issues.
Who is Fire Safety for Managers for?
Fire Safety for Managers is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any type of organisation worldwide. Managers who take this one-day course
will be brought up to date with all the practical actions they must take to prevent and deal with fire risks.
While they won’t suddenly become experts, they will gain the knowledge and confidence to let them take responsibility for fire safety. Managers who complete this course will gain self-assurance and skills to put in place precautions and lead their staff safely in fire incidents.
Successful delegates will be awarded an IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate from the leading professional body for health and safety.
What does the business gain?
– Peace of mind from great training, designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
– Flexibility – this programme can be delivered flexibly to suit your business
– Efficient and effective learning – key concepts for fire management are covered in a single programme
– Globally recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
– Learning outcomes reinforced by memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world
– Relevant and applicable training, through crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
What does Fire Safety for Managers cover?
IOSH knows that to get our course delegates really engaged with safety and health training we need to inspire them. If the learning we provide is
enjoyable and stimulating, we stand a greater chance of conveying vital safety and health messages.
The course covers:
– Employers’ responsibilities
– Fire and fire safety measures
– Assessing fire risks
– Creating a fire safety culture
What results can I expect?
– Improved organisation-wide fire safety awareness culture and appreciation of fire safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace and reduce risks
– Enhanced reputation within your supply chain