- 9th September 2020
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing provides practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
Who is this course for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Why it works!
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
What to expect!
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Sections backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive discussions on workplace health topics
- Practical exercise on how the learning can be applied in the workplace
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing certificate
Top 5 business benefits!
- Practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work
- Improved health and wellbeing awareness across the organisation
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-health and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain, with customers and other stakeholders
Top 5 delegate benefits!
- Ensures you can manage health risks
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for health and wellbeing and why it makes good business sense
- Ensures you can manage fluctuations in people’s health status and assess fitness for work
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for reflections on good practice, both personally and organisation-wide