22nd September 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
If you want to become more effective at making requests of others, saying 'no' to unreasonable demands, or generally improving your level of assertiveness and increase your confidence and self-esteem then this course is for you!
Resilience is now recognised as a very important competence to demonstrate in the workplace. In the increasingly complex context of today's working environment, the resilience of individuals, and organisations, becomes critical for business success.
- Define resilience and explain its importance
- Differentiate between positive and negative thinking
- Challenge the way you think
- Use tools that help you build resilience
- Develop key Emotional Intelligence skills
- Help others to build resilience
- Why is resilience important
- Positive v negative thinking
- The 3 dimensions
- Overcoming negative thinking
- Locus of control
- Levels of resilience
- Developing emotional intelligence
- How can we help others?
- Action planning