25th May 2023
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
The session aims to provide an introduction to and an overview of the requirements of ISO45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
All those involved in Health and Safety Management. OH&S practitioners, lead and internal auditors. Information from this course could also be used as an induction programme and wider awareness campaign for the need for improvement.
- An introductory course to increase the delegates knowledge on the aspects of the ISO45001 Standard, its elements and requirements
- Examples of the key processes and documentation that is required as part of achieving accreditation to ISO45001
- Understanding the links between Policy, Objectives, Roll out Plan and KPI setting
- Preparation and delivery of the management review process
- The meaning of H&S terms and interpretation of the standard
- Importance and benefits of documented information
- The business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system
- How to interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001
- The course also outlines best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health
- The importance of hazard and risk identification