- 29th October 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Practical tools and techniques for new and practising Project Managers, Project Methodologies are covered and this course provides an introduction to PRINCEII and APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) and follows the structure of the PMBOK process (Project Management Body of Knowledge) providing the delegate with an insight into the 5 PMBOK phases.
This course will provide you with the essential project tools and techniques to successfully deliver projects to specification, on time and within budget. Whether large or small projects, the techniques covered will save time and money and ensure projects are well managed and controlled.
New and practising project managers. The course will cover valuable tools and techniques for new project managers and will expand the skills, knowledge and expertise of existing project managers.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by Project Life Cycle
- Carry out a Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify Project Resources and how to manage them
- Use key planning tools such as Work Breakdown Structures, Flowcharts, Gantt Charts
- Use SWOT, STEEP-V, 8 Step Problem Solving
- Produce a business case for a project
- Monitor, control and evaluate projects
- Develop a framework for their project based on PMBOK
- Project Life Cycle
- Stakeholder Analysis, Management and Communication
- Project Resources
- Planning Tools
- Work Breakdown Structures, Flowcharts, Gantt Charts
- Business Case
- Monitoring projects
- Controlling projects
- Evaluating projects