27th June 2023
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
To provide an overview of the essential steps when exporting, with a focus on best practice and compliance.
This course is designed for anyone that gets involved with the export order process from sales to shipping. The content of the course will be relevant to roles such as international sales, export dispatch/packing, export administration, freight forwarders and customs agents.
- Overview of export process
- Incoterms ®2020
- Commodity codes
- Trade sanctions, embargoes and export controls
- Trade deals and rules of origin
- Export documentation
- How to work with customs agents/ freight forwarders
- Export declarations
- Proof of export
- Compliance and record keeping
There is potential for 50% funding towards this course for eligible businesses under the Flexible Skills Programme, for further details please click the link below -
Venue: Virtual Learning Via Zoom