- 21st February 2022
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Who is Fire Safety for Managers for?
Fire Safety for Managers is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any type of organisation worldwide. Managers who take this one-day course will be brought up to date with all the practical actions they must take to prevent and deal with fire risks.
Successful delegates will be awarded an IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate from the leading professional body for health and safety.
What does the business gain?
- Peace of mind from great training, designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Flexibility – this programme can be delivered flexibly to suit your business
- Efficient and effective learning – key concepts for fire management are covered in a single programme
- Globally recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
What does Fire Safety for Managers cover?
IOSH knows that to get our course delegates really engaged with safety and health training we need to inspire them. If the learning we provide is enjoyable and stimulating, we stand a greater chance of conveying vital safety and health messages.
The course covers:
- Employers’ responsibilities
- Fire and fire safety measures
- Assessing fire risks
- Creating a fire safety culture
Top 5 business benefits:
Fire Safety for Managers will help your organisation:
- Minimise fire risk in the workplace
- Improve your fire safety culture
- Activate staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.