We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- 26th April 2021
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Who is Working Safely for?
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works:
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect:
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
Top 5 business benefits:
- Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees