21st September 2022
9:30 am - 10:30 am
This course will help you understand what you need to do to prepare for the upcoming move from CHIEF to CDS.
This course is designed for companies that use a freight forwarder/ Customs agent/ Fast parcel operator to make customs declarations.
The objective of this course is to help traders prepare for the Customs Declaration Service (CDS) and explain the steps you need to take to get your business ready for CDS before CHIEF closes for imports on 30th September 2022.
- Migration timeline
- How to register for CDS
- How to access the CDS digital dashboard and the features available
- Action required if you have your own deferment account
- New methods of payment for import taxes
- Additional information that will be required for the customs declaration
- Replacement C88 and how to check your CDS customs declarations
- Import and export data - CDS Management Support System (MSS) data
Venue: Virtual Learning Via Zoom